today or any other day

Sunday, June 25, 2006

coming to my senses


I went to the UAF yesterday, and came to a couple conclusions... One I love to go to places like that by myself because it gives me the freedom to linger where "I" want, and simply pass by the exhibits that don't interest me. It also gives you the freedom to dedicate your senses to people watching and observing all that is going on outside yourself. The next conclusion I made is that "I want to do that" ok so maybe not sit in a hot booth for hours watching people browse over my work, but I want to create. I have been debating whether I want an slr film camera, or an slr digital... and I came to the conclusion yesterday that a digital would allow me greater access and flexibility to my exposures... someday when I am rich and I can afford a dark room I will get an slr film camera too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home