today or any other day

Monday, May 07, 2007

Inspiration come and gone...

There have been so many posts that I have had the urge to write over the last couple of weeks, but nothing seems to come to complete fruition(thanks to being back to an unreliable pirated internet connection that reduces me to driving round like a pedophile)... headlines were gonna read something to the effect of the following; living the high life as holly homaker,Leaving on a Jet plane cept it left me first, proof of the theory that while the cat is away the mice play... or is that misbehave?,What the heck was I thinking?... Surviving the aftermath of turrible turrible planning!, Front row is DEFINATELY the only way to go. Although it sucks to not have a reliable internet connection (but I suppose not bad enough to spend $35 it would take to fix it)I think it has been good for me in a sense. I realized that through my self censored blog ramblings I was substituting sporatic blogging for journaling and in doing eliminating a lot of the seemingly mundane essense of living that captures the actual reality of life lived and days gone by. Although entertaining it is to blog the interesting little circumstances I find myself in, it should not be a substitute for capturing nor expressing the rest of my exsistence...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home