today or any other day

Sunday, August 06, 2006




I had the opportunity to take one of my clients off campus on saturday, and it was fun. It was strange to have her with me at my house, and at times I felt like I wasn't doing the best at entertaining her, but overall it was a good time. I took her to a beauty school that was having an event with a fashion show, manicures, pedicures, 15 min up dos, and various classes. Her and I pretty much were the last ones to leave because we got our pedicures at the last minute (due to a rediculous line!) I didn't have time to do anything other than the pedicure, and she managed to get an up do, so when we got done swimming later she wanted to do my hair... of course I let her, so I decided to break out my camera and have some fun with it to take advantage of the sassy hair do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home