today or any other day

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Nothing like dreaming of californication in the spiritual living center on a thurday morning...

My job sometimes thouroughly entertains me... I laugh at the additions to my job description sometimes! For example our boy guitar/choir ensemble had a concert that they put on for us this morning, and they asked staff to attend. Our spirtual living centers are pretty much set up exactly like chapels, so seeing guitars and a drum set was a bit different. They started out singing a modified choir version of a popular blink 182 song... and I couldn't help but have a GIANT grin on my face. After that they sang a few more typical choir performanc type songs, then graduated into the Red hot chil peppers renditions. I just don't know if it gets any better than watching a group of 16-17yr old boys singing Californication in a spirtual living center...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home