today or any other day

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fortune cookie wisdom...

I have always been somewhat of a collector of things... kind of a sap of sentiment, and I tend to keep all sorts of things that I am sure most people at second glance would just throw away. For example fortune cookie fortunes... I find myself after most have looked over their fortune and lost interest in it; rather than tossing it on the plate or carelessly throwing it away I tuck the fortune away in my wallet to rediscover next time I am rummaging around in my wallet looking for something. Here are the few in my current collection...
-You have a deep appreciation of the arts and music
-Simplicity in your lifestyle will ensure a happy life
-It takes more than good memory to have good memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home