today or any other day

Monday, July 10, 2006

Trying to keep my head above water...

Today has been absolutely insane... I am covering case loads for two clinicians on vacation plus trying to settle into my own case load, and I feel like I have been running non stop to put out little fires and calling parents to smoothe things over. I almost have to laugh that both the clinical supervisors are on vacation and I...(the newby) am covering their case loads! On top of that I found out that I get to do the ALL DAY group thing this week ALL BY MYSELF. Um can we say panic attack! Having about 15 girls from 8-2:30 and not having a clue what I am going to be doing with them yet... although one of the girls so thougthtfully suggested ice cream therapy!!! It almost feels like a sick joke, like they are watching me on a video camera and are going to jump out any minute and tell me to smile cause I am on the new clinical reality show called "Breaking Point"... Ok so maybe that is a tad rediculous, but it sure does feel like they are trying to initiate me! Well it is time to call it a day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home