today or any other day

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

38days, 12hours, and 46minutes....

I can't belive how fast time is flying! I just have to get through the next few weeks, and then I am soooooooo done! I was talking to my sister the other day and she said "so where are you planning on working after you graduate" I was like uh good question but a better question is where I am going to live, because it makes it hard to find a job if you don't know what city you want to live in! My sister said that she had a job lined up three months before she graduated, to which I replied and you also were married before you graduated...which is a large influencing factor of what your post graduation plans consisted of!!! I have been doing a lot of research into the different options out there, and although nothing is jumping out at me in neon lights, I am getting closer to making a decision. Just gotta take it one day at a time I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home