today or any other day

Sunday, September 18, 2005

sometimes...

My computer screen is shaking, it is weird because it looks how I feel!? I was thinking today how much I love Sundays. It is just so great to leave all deadlines and school anxiety behind and focus on things that really matter. I come to look forward to the opportunity to quiet out all the other noises in life and listen to what I really need to hear. Sometimes I feel so weak. Sometimes I feel too fragile. Sometimes I am vulnerable... Weird my computer stopped shaking, but I haven't... Sometimes I feel like I am just going through the motions looking for inspiration to feel. Sometimes I want to cry but I feel like I can't. Sometimes I fake it so well I start to actually believe it. Sometimes I hurt. Sometimes I act confident when I feel weak. Sometimes I shut someone out I want to be in. Sometimes I cry. Sometimes I feel inadequate. Sometimes I feel alone. Sometimes I laugh when I feel like crying. Sometimes I wish I could go back. Sometimes I don't understand. Sometimes I feel unworthy of love. Sometimes I say things to keep people away. Sometimes I would rather not feel at all...
I started writing and then I got caught up in "Somtimes" It wasn't what I was originally going to write at all, but it just went that way. It is refreshing to be real "sometimes"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home