today or any other day

Monday, April 24, 2006

One down, only three to go!!!


I finished one of my classes today, and said goodbye to my favorite professor in my program:( she said she doesn't attend the graduation ceremony due to program politics...politics in this program?... I'm shocked...or not!!!! I went to the bookstore today and picked up my graduation regalia... this lady actually asked me if I knew I had the masters gown and hood(I am pretty sure the look on my face said something like "are you for real?") I wonder how many people actually miss the CLEARLY marked signs!? I am having a hard time getting motivated to do school stuff, cause ANYTHING seems to have more apeal at this point... but I just got to jump through a few more hoops, then I will be DONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home