today or any other day

Friday, September 02, 2005

Going Solo


I went to my first concert by my self tonight... it was a little uncomfortable at first (I felt a little out of place), but after the show started it was ok. It was kinda refreshing because I was able to just enjoy the show and I didn't have to worry about entertaining anyone else. If I were to have dragged a friend along I would have worried if they were having a good time or not, because most of my friends have differing music tastes... I need to branch out and make new friends that are up to date on the boise music scene I suppose, but one day at a time! I found out some sucky news... I didn't get the graduate assistantship that I "thought" I had in the bag... but maybe someone needed it more than me? Well I guess there is a lesson to learn from all this, but not tonight.. tonight I will just accept that it sucks that someone else got the assistantship and worry about learning from it later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home