today or any other day

Friday, August 26, 2005

comic relief...


Sometimes you just need to laugh! I came upon this clip and find myself going back to it when I need some comic relief in my life. (which is sadly often!)It has been an interesting few days! I started my internship and have been all over the state in the last few days. I visited clients in Twin wednesday and Nampa yesterday! I am having mixed feelings on the learning experience that I am going to have, and it kinda makes me nervous. I ask myself what I got myself into? The last couple days have been particularly difficult because my real supervisor is out of town on trainings so I have been everyones "Little intern"... amazing at how soon strangers try to take advantage of you! To top it all off I am just shaking my head at the way that these "Professionals" (one in particular) are conducting themselves sometimes (I guess I am learning what NOT to do in some situations!) I am going to just have to be an advocate for my personal learning experience, which isn't exactly a bad thing. One day at a time I suppose. In the meantime...Who brought the nearsighted kid to the pool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home