today or any other day

Thursday, August 18, 2005

a week is only seven days!

This week is kinda crazy, just mondayI finished up a paper for summer semsester and I've got to go back this coming monday! I am supposed to be doing a lot more than I have motivation to do... like really moving myself in (it would only make sense since I have been living out of boxes and suitcases for over a month!) I guess the longer I put off getting settled in the longer I can fool myself into believing that my stay is more temporary than it is... I guess I should quit whining I am sure that it will be one of those growing life experiences that DOWN THE ROAD I will appreciate. I just hope I don't get lost on the way down that road! I finally found a placement. I am thouroughly going to be taken advantage of... can you say intern=free labor! I am sure that I will enjoy the work, but that sure doesn't make the fact that I am poor living at home sound any more exciting.

1 Comments:

  • hey duuuude, im glad that you have entered into the blog world. i have quite a fun time with it; i will be checking your blog every once in a while.

    By Blogger Andrew, at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home